14-01-2017 to 27-01-2017
Chinese New Year is approaching and it’s that time of the year again where luck comes knocking on your door. This holiday, The Arcade will present the Fortune Spinning Red Packet, in which the design took inspiration from a traditional Chinese lantern. The intricate designs of the lanterns are pressed into the red packet using the coating technique, and where the lantern illuminates, it has now been replaced with a rotating wish wheel, which freely showcases different Chinese New Year wishes, providing the most heartwarming blessings to your loved ones this year.
The Arcade Fortune Spinning Red Packet Redemption
14th to 27th January 2017
L1 customer service counter at The Arcade
Spend up to $200 worth with electronic payment (Credit Card/ EPS / Octopus) in one purchase, you can redeem 1 set of the Fortune Spinning Red Packet (8 packets per set), up to 5 sets can be redeemed in one time spending.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligible shoppers with designated spending (must present sales receipt and electronic payment receipt) in The Arcade during the promotion period. On the same day they are entitled to enter the redemption.
2. Purchase of cash and gift vouchers or gift cards, car parks, accommodation at Le Meridien Cyberport, store-value cards and value added to store value cards are excluded.
3. Valid receipts will be stamped by Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited authorized chop after redemption. Receipts that are not redeemed on the day of purchase will be regarded as invalid. Out-dated receipt(s), duplicate receipt(s), re-printed receipt(s), damaged receipt(s) and photocopied receipt(s) are not acceptable. No receipt is allowed to be re-used for redemption.
4. All gifts are offered on a first come, first served basis, while stocks last.
5. All gifts cannot be exchanged for cash and are non-refundable.
6. Each purchase can only be registered for redemption once. Multiple redemptions of the same transaction are not eligible.
7. Each eligible shopper is entitled to one redemption per day and one gift per redemption.
8. Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited shall not be liable for the quality and warranty of the gifts.
9. Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited employees and retail tenants are not eligible for the redemption.
10. Programme and offer are subject to change without prior notice.
11. In case of any disputes, the decision of Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited shall be final.